Friday 10 November 2017

A little more exploration (20160626) another honey hole

With the good luck that I had close to home I decided to expand my search for Snappers a little further away from home. As I broke into an opening in the trees I spotted these two wonderful ladies tending to their business.
So here we go again, more multiple ladies strolling around in an absolute honey hole.  Where is this all leading. I am truly in love with the eyes these creatures have.
The other aspect that I adore of these wonderful characters is their ability to hold onto their algae as they move around on the water.
Their legs are also a lot longer than people expect. No wonder they can get anywhere they want to go.
A final shot here that once again shows off the eyes of the beauties.
So now there are two spots I will need to keep an eye on in the fall to see if there are any little snappers walking around.
Take some time today and put a little wild in your life.
Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment