Friday 10 November 2017

One lone prehistoric beauty (20160625) My Nova Scotia Grizzlies.

After giving the ladies a rest of a day or two, Bizzy and I headed back down to sneak a peak to see what was happening in the neighbourhood. This first image is why I have nicknamed the Snappers my Nova Scotia Grizzlies; just look at those claws.
We spent a little time with lady (can't call her little!) while she strolled around.
I love it when I can get down low for a head on shot. Here is an image from a higher angle, just look at the patterning on her head. 
Here I caught her coming over a rail, what beautiful, prehistoric images they present. It is not hard to see why I have fallen in love with these majestic creatures. 
I hope you enjoy the images. Take some time and put a little wild in your life!
Turbo


No comments:

Post a Comment